Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THING # 23

NOW it's Official! 23 THINGS ON A STICK ALL DONE! YES!!! Bring on 23 MAS ( more)..... What has changed for me is my thinking that ONLY Computer Literate People should attempt this. If I can master some of these Web TOOLS, anyone can AND should ! My favorites were the BIG LABS stuff. I thought I was done with this Blog yesterday . But here I am, already doing some more editing. My connection to others while doing this blog had a lot to do with asking for advice. When I'd get stuck on a THING, D-BLOCK was extremely helpful. THANKS AGAIN D.B. ! The unexpected outcome for me was that I finished at all. This is how I would describe my learning experience ....On my BLOG I Posted a VIDEO titled "BIG WAVES". If that was ME on that surfboard, those feelings would be the same as doing this blog. (I can't SURF either) ....ADIOS

No comments: