Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thing # 13 & # 14 ONLINE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS

Now what do I do??? I just learned about Bookmarks and now Mystickies is telling me it's replacing Bookmarks!!! The new Stoneage is officially yesterday! This stuff is not going to wait for me to catch up. But, as fun as some of these 23 THINGS are, I'm sure it will only get more interesting
as the internet continues to grow and people continue to play with it . The new frontier isn't outerspace...it's Myspace...
I did the start page on iGoogle. Having a weather update right there is nice. In looking at all these different sites it gets to be a bother to have to sign in all the time at these different sites. Mas Tarde !

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great post! You've really nailed it succinctly..It's nice to know the feeling is shared.